Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Write Stuff Wednesday

Taking a quote from one of my all-time favorite authors (I loved her before I became a wife and mom, playing in those roles now, I appreciate her wisdom even more!)

Drumroll please...

for Erma Bombeck:
Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.

Football fan? I am! Especially college football. (It comes with growing up in a college town). While we don't currently set our table around the game time, we knew (and still know) plenty of fans who do.

Thanksgiving should be about what matters to you and the people special to you. It should be a day to recognize who we are, how much we have, and how much we have to look forward to.

I wish you a day of gratitude, filled with the foods, traditions, and people you love!
Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment