Saturday, July 4, 2009

Declaring my Independence

I'm declaring my independence from the typical and usual - including regularly scheduled blog posts!

I've spent recent days trying to get back into the swing of social media after being away from home for several weeks. We've traveled for business and pleasure and I've never been so certain I'm a homebody.

Don't get me wrong, I love to get out and see new things, share stuff with the family, but there's just something about sleeping in your own bed with your own house making the noises you're used to hearing. Instead of say...a bright light going off in your face at 3am when a child doesn't feel good or a bridal party bumping down the hallway after the extended reception in the hotel bar.

Anyway, scheduled or not, you can count on info at this blog once again. Info about my adventures in writing, reading, and living that make Regan's Realm a blog to bookmark and visit often!

Happy Independence Day, America!
Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment