Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 7 of Twelve Days of Great Reads

We've passed the halfway mark of this incredible reading adventure! This amazing collection of authors and holiday stories is a real treat...if you're not on board, you should be...and no worries, we're not planning on jumping off a bridge en masse. We're too happy with the great reads from Echelon Press Shorts!

Today's feature is An Angel's Wish by none other than Karen Syed, founder of Echelon Press Publishing and a talented author in her own right.

From Karen: An Angel’s Wish was written many years ago before I became a publisher. It is one of my favorite stories because it talks about hope. We all want to be loved, but sometimes it just doesn’t seem possible. When I wrote this story I was not in a good place, but I had hope.

Click here for the rest of Karen's post and buy your copy of An Angel's Wish today!

Happy Holiday Reading!
Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment