Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Director James Cameron says Avatar is his Star Wars- meaning that it's been in his head for many, many years, just waiting to come to life on the big screen. I'm intrigued by the colorful people and landscapes as well as the technology used in the film and to create the film.

Due to an injury, I had to miss this one, but my family saw the movie in IMAX 3D and commented that 'yes' the storyline was predictable - as it was supposed to be. The imaginative creatures were the impressive element in this epic feature film. None of them felt it was a waste of money - to the contrary, none of them want to own it until we get a better TV.

My son swears he's been spoiled - that no movie will ever have the same impact. Oh, poor baby.

Congrats, Mr. Cameron!
Regan

Come back next week for my thoughts on my first Blu Ray experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment