Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I happen to like the texting concept, for a few reasons, not the least of which is I don't have to hear the incessant chatter of teenagers when I'm trying to read or write.

But I must say I have yet to experience the text conversation that counts as an all time favorite reading adventure (though there have been some great one-liners).

Apparently there's a teenager in Wyoming who would disagree. Check out this article and then double check your own cell contract and coverage. It's not 'great' reading but it was certainly sparked an adventure for that family.

Happy Reading
Regan

The Pixie Chicks (The Hobbitvile Saga)
now on Kindle!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A bit extreme but I can certainly understand the impulse. I could also see my husband doing that...

    -ophelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just learned last week that my several years old phone can accept text messages ... but not send them.

    They are perfect for when my wife texts me a list of things to get at the store on the way home.

    Norm

    http://fangplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete